Jazz Balance Share Code
Jazz Balance Share Code, we will learn about this topic in this article. In this article, we will explain you method completely how to share Jazz Balance to Jazz Number? Like all the sim companies, Jazz also provides the facility to share the jazz balance to Jazz.
Jazz facilitates its users in every aspect. It provides offers to its users for their convenience. So that, they do not face any difficulty during the usage of services of Jazz. Like all the other offers it has provided us with Jazz Balance Share Code. This Jazz Balance Share Code is very helpful when we want to send balance from one jazz number to another.
In a previous article, I have written about Jazz Balance Save Code. If you are worried about the deduction of your balance then that article would be very helpful to you to save your Jazz Balance. I have written about all methods to save Jazz Balance. So, without further ado let’s start with how to share Jazz Balance:
How to transfer the balance from Jazz to Jazz
You can share your Jazz Balance from Jazz to Jazz by just dialing a code. Below we have given all steps about the jazz balance share code.
Steps on How to Share Jazz to Jazz Balance:
- Open Dialer of Phone.
- Dial Code in this format: *100*Jazz Number*Amount#
- After dialing the code, number, and amount Press the Call Button.
- Now, you will see a command. Here, dial 1 to share the balance and 0 to cancel the balance.
Note: The balance sharing code is not free. It charges RS 5.7 Fee
Terms & Conditions:
- This Balance sharing code is only for Prepaid users of Jazz. It doesn’t work on Post-Paid users.
- You can only share balance from Jazz to Jazz using this code. You can not use this code to share balance on other operator companies like Ufone, Telenor, and Zong.
- This code deducts Rs 5.7 when you transfer the balance from one sim number to another.